2 Ninth Avenue, Stuarts PointFOR SALE $700,000 - $750,000
- Property ID: 61895900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 689.2 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
DONT CRAMP YOUR STYLE
Undoubtedly a family favourite, this coastal property will appeal to those after a spacious, quality low maintenance residence offering a layout suitable for growing or multi generation families.
Conveniently situated approximately 400m easy level stroll to shops, children's playground by the river foreshore and footbridge for beach access.
- Well maintained two storey home comprising part double brick construction
- A central staircase leads up to a spacious living area or teens retreat with access to a balcony, catch morning sunshine and enjoy a calming outlook over the river reserve
- Three bedrooms and bathroom are also situated upstairs
- Downstairs features a quality timber kitchen adjoining a dining room
- A comfortable lounge room offers air conditioning and warming combustion wood heater
- A fourth bedroom or study nearby a combined laundry bathroom is handy
- Beaut undercover entertaining area overlooks a safe, sunny backyard with ample space for a pool and vegie gardens
- Separate double brick garage with workshop space
- Off street parking and room around the side for your tinnie or trailer
- Ideal for families or active retirees who enjoy the benefits of living on the coast yet only about halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for other amenities and airports, under an hour's drive
* Land size: 689.2m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.