20 Taylors Arm Road, Upper Taylors ArmSold For $289,000 Dec 8, 2023
- Property ID: 61919720
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 727 Metres²
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
LIVE THE QUIET LIFE
This 727sqm site has been tastefully landscaped and now showcases terraced gardens filled with native plants, fruit trees and grassed areas. At the rear of the lot a new self contained, council approved shed featuring living/kitchen/bed space, an adjoining covered BBQ area with rural views over the neighbouring farmland, and a combined bathroom/laundry.
This is an ideal first home, retirement position or neat investment property.
Additionally, approved plans are in place for a house and garage at the top of the block. The core filled retaining walls are already in place.
* Shed has council approval for permanent occupancy
* Kitchen, living/bed area
* Air conditioning, ceiling fans, insulation and tiled floors
* Combined bathroom/laundry
* Covered BBQ area and decking
* Beautifully landscaped gardens with a mixture of native plants and fruits trees including bananas, various citrus etc - terraced with treated pine retaining walls.
* 2 x 3000L water tanks for water supply plus taps to gardens
* Reed bed septic system with connection ready for new home
* Council approved plans for main home and garage
* ADSL internet
* Serviced by garbage collection and school bus
* Around the corner from the Medlow Public School (primary), approx. 3km from Taylors Arm with the famous Pub with No Beer and approx. 29km along sealed road back to Macksville for all of your town conveniences.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
Lyndal achieved a superb price for my property, she was genuine and straight down the line from my first interaction with her. The online presentation was second to none and she brought multiple offers to me. I would happily utilise again and recommend Lyndal and the entire team at Nambucca Valley Property.
Lyndal made it such an easy process to sell our house. This removed a lot of the stress that goes with selling and buying a home. Lyndal kept us up to date with the progress of the sale. It was an absolute pleasure working with Lyndal. We would highly recommend Lyndal and NV Property to sell your home.
David went beyond our expectations of a property that was not going to be easy to sell his communication and response to our enquiries at all times was excellent. We can highly recommend David and NV Property.