20 Third Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $365,000 October 9, 2019
- Property ID: 61813750
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 841 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
NOTHING TO SPEND
Immaculately presented, this coastal piece of paradise would suit young families, investors or retirees.
Within an easy 700m stroll for bowls, fishing, cafes, schools or shops, see what this delightful property offers.
- Well maintained residence offering two bedrooms, one with built in robes
- Comfortable open plan living featuring slow combustion heating and reverse cycle air conditioner
- A new beaut kitchen sure to please any chef provides gas cooking, ample storage and natural light
- The dining area flows to a pleasingly spacious semi enclosed sunroom, perfect for entertaining or relaxing with a good book
- Soak away worries in a luxurious bubble bath, yes, the bathroom has been refurbished too
- Off street parking available via a high clearance triple tandem carport plus there's the double shed with workshop space and shady covered pergola
- Established infrastructure for avid gardeners utilising bore and rain water
- Big safe sunny backyard for pets and kids to play
- Other features include solar hot water, roof and wall insulation, second shower and toilet in the laundry, new quality vinyl plank flooring in the kitchen/dining
- Approximately half way between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour, under an hour's drive for airports and other facilities
- LAND SIZE: 841m2
Surrounded by nature's wonderland, now is the time to explore this quaint seaside village...
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.