20a Ocean Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $312,000 September 11, 2018
- Property ID: 61756790
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 499 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
EVERY DAY IS A HOLIDAY
Downsize the home, upsize the lifestyle… Exactly what this tidy property offers.
For those looking to retire, invest or enter the market at an affordable level, your search may be over.
Allowing you time for living, see what features may benefit..
* Impeccably presented low maintenance brick and tile residence
* 2 good size bedrooms both include built in robes
* Comfortable lounge room flows through to a light and airy dining kitchen area
* Neat bathroom and laundry with external access
* Relax on a sunny porch overlooking a safe yard, ideal for pets or kids
* Single remote garage with internal access
* Separate double shed offers additional parking, workshop space or storage
* Handy to bowls club, schools, shops, tennis courts and river, all within 400m easy stroll or approximately 1km to a vast uncrowded fishing beach
* For nature lovers, the local walking group might satisfy with many choices including serene bushwalks through nearby Yarriabini National Park
* Approximately half way between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports and other shopping and facilities
* LAND SIZE: 499m2
For more information or to arrange your inspection, call Caterina on 0417 750 773 or 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.