21 Third Avenue, Stuarts PointFOR SALE $469,000
- Property ID: 61835270
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1012 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Listing type: FOR SALE
QUALITY HOME ON LARGE BLOCK
Escape the rat race to this best kept secret, a piece of coastal paradise approximately halfway between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie.
Centrally positioned in a quaint fishing village on a quarter acre block, this beautifully presented property is likely to entice retirees, families or investors.
Apart from saving on power bills, other benefits include the following...
- Single level living, ample storage and no backyard worries
- Low maintenance brick and tile construction on piers
- Comfortable central open plan living with raked ceilings
- Spacious kitchen boasts quality stainless steel appliances
- Three bedrooms, main includes walk in robe and ensuite
- Rumpus, study or fourth bedroom with exterior access
- Main bathroom with corner spa bath
- Enjoy breakfasts in the morning sunshine and evening barbecues on a generous two sided wraparound verandah, perfect for all year round semi outdoor living
- Drive through double remote garage allows vehicle access to a safe backyard
- Additional parking, storage and workshop space provided by a large separate brick shed with toilet and room for a shower
- Neat and tidy landscaping with room for more gardens, fruit trees and even some chooks
- Ideal sunny aspect for the 14 panel solar system and solar hot water
- Easy 200m stroll to bowls club, approximately 600m to shops and river for beach access
- Explore uncrowded pristine surfing beaches at nearby Grassy Head approximately 3kms or enjoy nature walks through Yarriabini National Park
* LAND SIZE: 1012m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.