229 Browns Crossing Road, Eungai CreekFOR SALE $850,000 - $900,000
- Property ID: 61897200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 5.9ha (14.57 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
CREEK FRONT ACREAGE
Undeniably an epic rural hideaway for nature lovers, this creek front setting portrays the idyllic paradise for city slickers yearning to escape everyday hustle and bustle and benefit from nearby uncrowded pristine beaches and walking track to Yarriabini National Park.
Conveniently located under 3kms to the highway for access to towns for shopping, schools, restaurants, medical facilities and airports, makes this an ideal opportunity for those seeking a tree sea change roughly half way between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour.
If you're ready to get off the grid and recharge your mind, body and soul, see what this bush acreage offers.
- Charming loft style settlers cottage nestled on level parklike grounds bordered by pretty native bushland
- The home offers open living plan comprising a tidy compact kitchen with gas cooking and stone benches, cosy lounge with warming combustion wood heater and high ceilings
- Spacious loft upstairs provides an ideal room for a teens retreat or games room
- 3 bedrooms with built ins, main bedroom enjoys direct access to a private sunny verandah
- Colonial bathroom boasts a claw foot bath to soak away the day
- Extensive use of cypress for flooring and panelling completes the rustic character
- For barbecues and entertaining, there's a good size undercover deck
- Cool off in summer in a beaut 14m inground saltwater lap pool or venture down to the creek for picnics and a dip in a swimming hole
- Ample parking and storage via a large double carport and shed with high clearance
- For guests, a caravan offers accommodation with shower and toilet
- Extra storage might come in handy in a sheltered container
- Enjoy a life of self-sufficiency, apart from the special feature of a dual power source set up, there's a nook for veggie gardens and chooks plus a variety of established fruit and nut trees
- Established conservation agreement covers most of the land making the approximate hectare around the home more appealing for those who want to spend more time for rest and recreation
- Abundant with numerous species of native trees, birds and other wildlife, this property is The ultimate nature's wonderland
- Zoned RU1 Primary Production within Nambucca Valley Council
* LAND SIZE " 5.897 Hectares (14.6 acres approx.)
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.