23 Nineteenth Avenue, Stuarts PointFOR SALE $625,000 - $675,000
- Property ID: 61928190
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 677.4 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Discover this character beach house, found along the banks of the Macleay River in a quaint coastal village between South West Rocks and Grassy Head on the Mid North Coast of NSW.
This secret piece of paradise is roughly halfway between Sydney and Brisbane and within an hour's drive for airports at Port Macquarie and Coffs
Enjoy a relaxing lifestyle with nature's wonderland at your door step, just a casual 300m stroll to the water for a swim, kayaking or fishing.
Oozing some country charm, the home is nestled amongst a pretty leafy setting in a peaceful part of town and offers the following features.
- Beautifully presented cypress log residence with shady wraparound verandahs
- High cathedral ceilings and extensive use of timber throughout create a spacious feel and warm ambience
- 3 bedrooms with built ins, the main adjoins the bathroom, formerly an ensuite/two way bathroom, another enjoys access to the front verandah
- Modern kitchen combined dining room offers electric cooking, ample storage and natural light
- Living spaces comprise a family room and great lounge room with fireplace and French doors opening onto the back verandah
- Internal laundry with second shower and toilet
- Enjoy outdoor living all year round with a choice of verandah nooks and an undercover BBQ area
- Double carport suitable for 2 small vehicles accessible via the bushfire trail
- Would suit retirees, families or investors planning to retire here one day
* LAND SIZE: 677.4m2
Call Caterina on 0417 750 773 for more information or to arrange your viewing.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
Lyndal achieved a superb price for my property, she was genuine and straight down the line from my first interaction with her. The online presentation was second to none and she brought multiple offers to me. I would happily utilise again and recommend Lyndal and the entire team at Nambucca Valley Property.
Lyndal made it such an easy process to sell our house. This removed a lot of the stress that goes with selling and buying a home. Lyndal kept us up to date with the progress of the sale. It was an absolute pleasure working with Lyndal. We would highly recommend Lyndal and NV Property to sell your home.
David went beyond our expectations of a property that was not going to be easy to sell his communication and response to our enquiries at all times was excellent. We can highly recommend David and NV Property.