2343 Taylors Arm Road, Taylors ArmSold For $330,000 Apr 29, 2016
- Property ID: 61545290
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 3.65ha (9.02 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
Perfect Hobby Farm with Views!
This renovated farmhouse is perched in an elevated position with rural views in almost every direction. Set on 9 acres, approximately 5 of which are fertile creek flats perfect for a few head of cattle or maybe a horse. There is good shedding with a 3 bay machinery shed, veggie gardens, orchid and Taylors Arm River frontage. This is the prefect lifestyle property only 2km from Taylors Arm and the Pub With No Beer.
- 3.65ha (approx. 9 acres) bisected by Taylors Arm Road
- Approx. 5 acres of fertile river flats perfect for horticulture or a few head of cattle.
- Frontage to Taylors Arm River and pumping rights
- Renovated home in elevated position with shady covered decks on 2 sides and new piering
- Renovated kitchen with red mahogany benchtops and gas stove
- Lounge with wood heater and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Renovated bathroom
- 1 bedroom plus sleep out (possible 2nd bedroom)
- 3 bay machinery shed with additional storage room
- Veggie gardens and assorted fruit trees.
- Sealed road access
- Approx. 2km from the Pub With No Beer
- School bus and garbage collection
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.