238 Mighell Road, YarrahapinniSold For $775,000 Feb 23, 2022
- Property ID: 61886440
- Property type: LAND
- Land size: 7.6ha (18.78 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Considered as one of the Mid North Coast's best kept secret, this superb sundrenched acreage offers a blend of manageable farming options with a serene lifestyle.
Boasting a breathtaking backdrop of Yarrahapinni mountain, this predominantly cleared 7.6 hectare (18.7 acre approx.) property is located nearby Way Way State Forest, approximately halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.
With pristine uncrowded beaches and waterways approximately 10 -15 minutes away, now is your chance to secure the best of both worlds.
- Mildly undulating to elevated level grounds for easy building
- Dwelling eligibility
- Choice of home sites to design build your luxury home to capture the majestic mountain view (STCA)
- Large shed with high clearance, water tank and plumbing for a bathroom
- Generous size dam, 14ml water licence
- Established cropping includes avocados, bananas, custard apples and citrus
- Unsealed road access
- Zoned RU1 Primary Production under Kempsey Shire
- Approximately 9kms to Stuarts Point village for shops, schools, cafes, tavern and club
- Inspections by appointment please
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.