24 Bowra Street, BowravilleSold For $400,000 October 27, 2020
- Property ID: 61850740
- Property type: LAND
- Land size: 2.55ha (6.31 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
Nambucca Valley Property is pleased to offer this rare opportunity to purchase a unique parcel of land in the historic town of Bowraville.
The property is ideally positioned within a kilometre to the CBD and an easy 3 minute stroll to Nambucca River.
- 2.552 sundrenched hectares (approx. 6.3 acres)
- Dual sealed road frontage
- Minimum lot size under the RU5 Village zoning is 450m2
- Potential for a straightforward 10 lot residential subdivision perhaps allowing public green space or community garden or other possible developments such as tourist and visitor accommodation, retirement village or medium density style housing, all subject to council approval
- Approx 200m stroll to Lions Club Park for access to the river, a hidden natural treasure offering good fishing and other recreational activities for the family to enjoy
- DA granted for a residence, build now and further develop later or keep as a land bank and enjoy the space in this handy location
- Approx 650m to shops and Bowra Hotel
- Approx 400m to ex-services club
- Utilities such as power, town water and sewer available nearby
- Whatever your vision, now is your opportunity to secure this rare property and enhance the existing charm and character of this historic verandah post town
- Contact Caterina for more information 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.