24a Ocean Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $580,000 Nov 1, 2021
- Property ID: 61880800
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 941.8 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Positioned on a good size block on the way into this seaside village, yet unnoticed from the road, this low maintenance brick residence would suit retirees, families or investors.
Apart from the benefits of savouring the area's natural coastal beauty, living on the level and ample shedding are highlights of this property.
- Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Bright and airy loungeroom with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Dining nook adjacent the original compact kitchen
- Enjoy morning sunshine whilst having brekky in a screen enclosed area
- Relax on the rear verandah overlooking a sundrenched yard
- Neat and tidy bathroom, internal laundry
- Ample shedding via two double garages plus a carport
- Main road location and land size may appeal if you wish to run a home-based business or further develop (STCA)
- For keen lawn bowlers, this is your dream with the club 160m down the road
- It's also an easy level stroll for shops, school, water and tavern under 650m
- Access to Yarriabini National Park is about 3kms away at Grassy Head offering nature bush walks and places to picnic
- Approximately 9kms to the highway for access to Coffs Harbour or Port Macquarie for airports and other facilities, under an hour's drive
* Land size: 941.8m2
INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CONTACT CATERINA 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.