25 Station Street, Eungai RailSold For $222,000 March 16, 2017
- Property ID: 61608330
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 809.4 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
OLD WORLD CHARM
Located in a peaceful semi rural village surrounded by farmland and State Forest, this property lies adjacent the rail and is handy to the highway for access to towns and beaches about a 10min drive and approximately half way between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports and other facilities.
If a quiet lifestyle in a historical village is your choice, see what this charming property offers.
* Cosy weatherboard and fibro cottage nestled on 809.4m2
* 2 bedrooms with study area
* Original lounge room with high ceilings
* Polished hardwood floors underfoot
* Open kitchen dining room, gas cooking
* Live the outdoors on a shady front verandah or spacious rear deck for entertaining or just relax and watch the odd train go by
* Modern bathroom, internal laundry
* Fenced backyard with scattered foliage and there's the garden shed
* Suitable for first home buyers, retirees or investors
* The Eungai Rail General Store is a short easy stroll and fits in with the old world charm of this serene village
* Convenient to Eungai Creek for school, Unkya Markets or the popular Buffalo Farm
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.