25 Third Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $315,000 March 1, 2017
- Property ID: 61583700
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 790.4 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Centrally located in a peaceful part of town, this delightful seaside residence appears deceptive in size and would suit young or old, they will appreciate room to move inside and out. Handy to everything in town, see what this beautifully maintained property offers.
* Pretty leafy gardens are welcoming as you enter the property
* Front and rear verandahs offer outdoor living with pleasant outlook and privacy
* All 3 bedrooms are generous, the master features an ensuite bathroom
* Spacious living comprises lounge room which flows to a kitchen dining room
* Ample room in a safe backyard for kids and pets to play with space left for gardens and a shed
* Off street parking via a double carport
* Other features include high ceilings, natural light, a big laundry and main bathroom with corner shower bath and additional water supply via tanks and bore
* Nice easy level stroll to club, tavern, cafés, school, shops, river or beach
* Take advantage of our naturally stunning surrounds including Yarrahapinni National Park, Grassy Head and Scotts Head beaches and of course boat ramp at nearby Fishermans Reach for outside fishing or river cruising
* LAND SIZE: 790.4 m2
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.