26 Ocean Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $380,000 May 10, 2018
- Property ID: 61735050
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1198 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
HIS & HERS DREAM PACKAGE
Private oasis found in the heart of town seeks a new inspired owner after a home to suit any hobby or potential home-based business (STCA).
Nestled on a generous 1198m2 block, this property offers a surprise package also suitable for active retirees, families or investors.
- Older style home featuring 4 bedrooms, study + a bright room ideal for sewing or crafts
- Central living areas comprise separate lounge, combined kitchen dining flowing out to an enclosed entertaining room
- Detached guest accommodation or teens retreat with ensuite bathroom might come in handy for multi generation families
- For the creative minded folk, there's a lock up workshop plus an oversized, naturally well lit shed to suit a myriad of possible uses, formerly a private gallery of worldly collectables and various art
- Relax around an inground saltwater pool surrounded by leafy landscaped gardens or sit under established shade trees completing the property's charm
- With some gentle love and care, there's potential to enhance the character of this seaside beauty
- Easy level stroll to river, beach, school, shops, tennis, library, bowls club or tavern
- Access to Yarriabini National Park is about 3kms away at Grassy Head offering nature bush walks and places to picnic
- Approximately 9kms to the highway for access to Coffs Harbour or Port Macquarie for airports and other facilities, less than an hour's drive
- Land size: 1198 m2
Note: Marked boundaries shown on photos are approximate
For more information or to arrange your inspection, please contact Caterina on 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.