264 Congarinni Road South , CongarinniSold For $680,000 August 7, 2019
- Property ID: 61792990
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 15.17ha (37.49 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
COUNTRY HOME ON 37.5 ACRES
The use of timber throughout this distinctive home is exemplary. From the high raked ceilings to the walls, hardwood floors and French doors which open onto wide, shady verandahs all around.
The home sits privately back from the road on 15.17Ha (approx. 37.5 acres) of undulating grazing country perfect for cattle or horses. There are 4 paddocks serviced by 5 dams, a newer colorbond shed, vehicle accommodation as well as a very old dilapidated shed which could be used for additional storage or perhaps renovated.
Situated only 7km (approx.) along sealed road from Macksville, your inspection of this unique property is highly recommended.
* 15.17ha (Approx. 37.5 acres) of undulating grazing country
* 4 paddocks serviced by 5 dams
* 4 bedroom home with wide verandahs all around
* High raked ceilings, exposed beams and beautiful hardwood floors
* Huge master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and air conditioning
* All bedrooms access the verandahs
* Lounge area has a large open fireplace for the cooler months
* The kitchen/dining area is huge with a freestanding stove
* A second living area/family area with air conditioning offers space for the kids
* Newer 3 bay colorbond shed of approx. 7x14m with 2 roller doors, workshop area, attached carport plus separate double carport
* 110,000L of water storage
* Steel cattle yards with crush and timber loading ramp
* Separate dilapidated older shed
* Estimated 1.5kw solar system
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.