269 Cooks Lane, BarraganyattiSold For $204,000 June 22, 2019
- Property ID: 61793610
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 4.84ha (11.96 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
VACANT LEVEL ACRES - AUCTION
Conveniently situated approximately halfway between Sydney and Brisbane and just approximately 15-20 minutes to pristine uncrowded beaches and waterways, schools, village shopping, cafes, club and country tavern, makes this vacant acreage an appealing alternative to living in town.
If you're looking for a tree sea change, some privacy and room to move in a central location, see what this property offers.
- A total of 4.84 hectares (approximately 11.95 acres)
- The land comprises two sections on one title and enjoys a dwelling entitlement
- Explore a myriad of possibilities under the RU1 Primary Production zoned land including potential for a second dwelling, subject to council approval (Kempsey Shire Council)
- The level land is partly fenced and offers easy building
- Power available near former home site
- Sealed road access
- Approximately 10kms to Stuarts Point Rd roundabout for access to highway for towns, Macksville approximately 20 minute drive and just under an hour's drive to Coffs Harbour or Port Macquarie for airports and other facilities
This property offers an opportunity for those who can't find the right home and is sure to satisfy hobby farm enthusiasts, tradies or truckies looking for extra space.
Contact Caterina Cooper on 0417 750 773 for more information or to arrange your inspection.
Auction Details - SATURDAY 22nd JUNE 2019 at 10AM
Location - STUARTS POINT WORKERS CLUB, 40 Ocean Avenue, Stuarts Point
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. *Highlighted boundaries are approximate.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.