27 Seaview Street, Nambucca HeadsSold For $795,000 Dec 1, 2021
- Property ID: 61886200
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 777.8 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SPACIOUS RESIDENCE WITH WATER VIEWS
Very few homes offer the space, comfort and views available here. This large brick and tile residence enjoys views down to the river entrance and ocean beyond from the front balcony.
- 4 bedrooms upstairs plus large office on ground level (or 5th bedroom)
- Substantial rumpus room or guest quarters with adjoining bathroom on ground level
- Two modern bathrooms plus extra loo in workshop
- Polished timber floors, carpet in bedrooms
- 5m x 6m covered timber deck at the rear offering privacy with leafy outlook
- Sunny north facing front patio - great for winter breakfasts.
- A 3rd shady private deck off the guest quarters
- Well set up separate workshop off single garage
- Massive under house storage area plus carport
- Walk through McMorine park to river boardwalks
Centrally located to all the pleasures Nambucca has to offer, situated on a large corner block with beautiful established trees and gardens. The corner block would suit dual occupancy development (subject to council approval) if desired, as access available from Seaview Street and Royal Tar Crescent.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.