275 Browns Crossing Road, Eungai CreekFOR SALE $445,000
- Property ID: 61827680
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 2ha (4.94 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Listing type: FOR SALE
THE GOOD LIFE
Conveniently located approximately half way between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour and within 20 minutes drive to uncrowded beaches, this small private acreage boasts easy to move around park like grounds and would suit those yearning for a simple self sufficient lifestyle.
Apart from bordering Warrell Creek, see what this property offers.
- Spacious three bedroom design built as a wheelchair friendly residence
- Generous bedrooms with built ins, the main is oversized and includes air con
- Good size combined kitchen dining with low set benches and electric cooking
- Roomy living area with tiled floors underfoot and slow combustion fire
- Large bathroom and laundry with ample storage
- Enjoy serene outdoor living on a shady wraparound two sided verandah
- A separate studio, once the original home, is sure to come in handy
- Ample water supply via an underground water tank
- Admire the nature backdrop with wildlife corridor attracting abundant birdlife
- Relax by the creek, have a picnic and cool off on hot summer days
- Take advantage of the fertile soil, grow your own food and relish in the good life
- Surrounded by larger rural holdings assuring peace and quiet
- Approximately 15 mins to Macksville for hospital, shops, schools
- Unsealed road access for about 3kms from highway
* LAND SIZE: 2HA
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.