28 Raleigh Street, Scotts HeadFOR SALE $1,230,000 - $1,275,000
- Property ID: 61898010
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 637.5 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
ELEVATE YOUR LIFESTYLE
Alive with lifestyle, this sustainable property ensures pleasurable coastal living especially if you enjoy swimming, surfing, fishing or long beach walks.
Immaculately presented, this easy-care beach house is ready for a new owner to benefit from the features on offer.
Located in a peaceful part of the village, yet only a casual 600m stroll to golden sands stretching along a vast section of beach, this highset home also enjoys the accessibility of an adjoining reserve and laneway serving as a handy shortcut.
For kayaking or fishing, Warrell Creek is roughly 300m away, and also ideal for easy access to Nambucca River. Apart from water sports, you might enjoy a hit of tennis or perhaps a fun game of lawn bowls at the local club about a 500m walk.
- Appealing double brick split level residence offers living on one level
- Spacious light filled lounge room leads to the dining area
- Modern kitchen with Tassie oak benches, generous storage, quality stainless steel appliances plus gas cooking
- The adjacent family room flows out to a large paved undercover entertaining space
- All three bedrooms are sizeable and include built in robes
- The bathroom has been refreshed and provides extra vanity storage
- Internal laundry features a second shower and external access, handy after a visit to the beach and a surf
- Extra large single lock up garage with internal access
- Enjoy other features such as tiled floors underfoot, reverse cycle air conditioning, solar hot water and double brick construction boasting benefits such as low maintenance, good insulation, noise and termite risk reduction
- Tidy landscaping front and back, safe fenced yard, room for more gardens or a pool
- Within approximately 800m to school, cafes and restaurants
- A pleasure to inspect, call us for more information or to arrange your viewing
• LAND SIZE : 637.5m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.