29 Adin Street, Scotts HeadFOR SALE $1,800,000 - $1,900,000
- Property ID: 61901890
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 746.1 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Listing type: FOR SALE
IF LOCATION AND SIZE MATTER
Located for an enviable beachside lifestyle and designed for dual living, this solid double brick beauty is being offered on the market for the first time and will appeal to those seeking accommodation for multi-generational families, a weekender with potential income or for developers with a vision.
Elevated to capture ocean views, crashing waves and coastline to Nambucca Heads and beyond, this well presented mid 80's two storey home offers the opportunity to modernise or further develop, subject to council approval.
Well within a lazy 300m stroll for a vast stretch of uncrowded golden sandy beach, bowls club, trendy eateries and cafes for enjoyment all year round, every day is a holiday. The desirable position is also handy to shops, local amenities and pristine waterways of Warrell Creek for access to Nambucca River for fishing and other water sport activities.
- The land is zoned R3 Medium Density permitting a maximum height of 8.5m and floor space ratio of 0.75:1, subject to council approval
- Quality built, the residence offers separate access to both levels and boasts a north/n/east aspect for cooling summer breezes and warming winter sunshine
- Upstairs provides a spacious open living plan with galley style kitchen and bar or cafe nook
- The living area flows to a generous front verandah, perfect for all season entertaining or relaxing whilst soaking in ever changing blues of the sea
- Three good size bedrooms with robes, the main features walk in robe and ensuite bathroom, plus the benefit of dozing to soothing ocean sounds and waking up to ocean views
- Main bathroom and a laundry with external ramp access is handy
- Downstairs includes self-contained living with 2 bedrooms and bathroom
- Massive remote garage with available parking for 3 vehicles, workshop and second laundry space plus plumbing for additional shower and toilet
- Ample storage throughout the home
- Great backyard safe for kids and pets
- Roughly halfway between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie for airports and other facilities, 45-60mins drive
- Approximately 12-15mins drive to Macksville for hospital, schools, other shopping and amenities
* LAND AREA - 746.1m2
Call Caterina for more information or to arrange your inspection on 0417 750 773.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.