29 Hodge Street, MacksvilleSold For $425,000 Feb 10, 2021
- Property ID: 61859400
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 594 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
A LOT OF HOME FOR THE MONEY..!
Are you looking for a spacious home with ability to house a multi generation or growing family, or perfect investment just minutes to town? Then don't miss the chance to secure this low maintenance brick and tile property.
- DOWNSTAIRS - provides an ideal area for mum in law or teens retreat with separate external access offering a living space, bedroom, kitchenette with sink, bathroom and main laundry
- Single garage plus storage space
- Near level backyard safe for kids and pets to play
- UPSTAIRS- can be accessed via internal stairs or backyard stairs and boasts spacious main living area plus second living area
- Kitchen flows onto a compact covered deck at the rear to enjoy a morning cuppa
- Three bedrooms upstairs
- Within 1km to the Country Club, approx 2kms to the CBD for shopping, schools etc.
Potential weekly rental achievable $420 - $440
* LAND SIZE: 594m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.