2a Swimming Creek Road, Nambucca HeadsFOR SALE Guide $3,950,000 - $4,345,000
- Property ID: 61896070
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1043 Metres²
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 3
- Listing type: FOR SALE
EXQUISITE COASTAL LIVING..!
'SEAWARD' is aptly named as the property sits proudly facing the sparkling blue Pacific Ocean, just 200 metres from the un spoilt and uncrowded Swimming Creek Beach.
An architectural masterpiece, cleverly engineered and master built into the stunning sub tropical landscape, perfectly elevated over one of the most pristine beaches and stretches of coastline on the east coast.
Upon an inspection of this property, one can truly appreciate the stunning coastal views, quality of design and finishes, along with the tranquil feel and soothing sounds of nature that are on offer here.
Watch the sea eagles glide past at eye level, experience the annual whale migration and enjoy star gazing from the stunning picture window facing east out towards the vast night sky. Feel like you are worlds away from it all, tucked privately away in the surrounds of tropical tranquillity.
A superb collection of grand living and entertaining spaces flow seamlessly onto numerous sunny terraces which enjoy an unrivalled connection to surrounding nature, capturing breath taking views across the leafy treetops out to the ocean.
- Elevated beachside location with north- easterly aspect
- Two self contained levels offering flexibility of living " ideal for multigenerational families, AIR BNB, home offices or guests
- Large private timber deck at the rear with unique heated circular plunge pool
- 4 x expansive balconies with views
- Construction consists of concrete engineered peering, suspended concrete slab and James Hardie scyon stria cladding with colorbond roof.
- Lift access from lower level to upper level
- 6kw grid connect solar system with 5kw battery backup plus 3 phase mains power
- Can be accessed via lift or a secondary street level also offering vehicle access
- Spacious master bedroom, east facing with balcony, walk in robe and vast ensuite with stunning timber cabinetry and spa bath
- Large second bedroom with ensuite
- Further powder room
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living areas with travertine flooring flow seamlessly to balconies with view out over the big blue
- Wood fire place
- Galley style kitchen boasts commercial benchtop, Siemens integrated dishwasher, Siemens induction cook-top, Neff double oven & Neff steam oven along with a 3 door Liebherr fridge & freezer.
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom with spa bath
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge with r/c air-conditioning and travertine flooring
- Balcony with views
Explore and discover the pristine beachside location or other features of the area such as the Nambucca River where boating, kayaking and fishing can all be appreciated.
Nambucca Heads is now recognised as one of the Mid North Coast's most desirable towns to live in and invest. Perfectly located mid way between Sydney and Brisbane and a short 25 minute drive up the motorway to Coffs Harbour, offering daily flights.
2a Swimming Creek Road offers a golden opportunity to secure an enviable beachside lifestyle or holiday destination for your family and future generations to bask in..!
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.