3/26 Riverside Drive, Nambucca HeadsFOR SALE $680,000 - $740,000
- Property ID: 61896020
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: TOWNHOUSES
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
WALK TO EVERYTHING..!
Ideally located on the fringe of the town centre with scenic riverside walking paths to cafes, clubs, shops, and along to the Ocean.
Apart from the convenient locality, this comfortable, stylish townhouse offers you more time for living and would suit young or old.
- Clever floor plan allowing one to reside on the ground floor if they wish, the main bedroom is found on this level with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
- Two bedrooms with bathroom upstairs plus space for home office
- Naturally light and airy, modern open living design comprises a roomy kitchen with Caesar benches overlooking a dining and lounge area
- Opportunity exists for you to add some of your own personality with new flooring and a fresh coat of paint.
- Outdoor living on either floor with spacious roof top entertaining with river aspect, or relax in a private sunny courtyard accessed from the lounge or main bedroom
- Split zone ducted air conditioning throughout
- Double remote garage with internal access via laundry
- There are four townhouses in total within the complex
- Go fishing or enjoy scenic river walks to the V-wall where the River meets the Ocean, it's time to start living..!
- ANNUAL COUNCIL RATES - $2,196.70
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.