3/4 Wallace Street, Scotts HeadSold Jul 9, 2021
- Property ID: 61872260
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: UNITS
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
LOVE THE LOCATION
This is your chance to enter the property market in stunning Scotts Head.
Positioned in the heart of town offers the convenience of enjoying an enviable beachside lifestyle, making this entry level property an affordable first home, investment or weekender.
Within 300m easy stroll for cafes, shops, surfing, a hit of tennis or a little further for a game of outdoor bowls.
- Modern unit located on the upper floor
- Two bedrooms with built-ins and loft storage handy for beach gear
- Open living flows to balcony overlooking an inviting inground pool
- Light and airy compact kitchen with electric cooking
- Combined laundry bathroom
- High cathedral ceilings and tasteful laminate flooring create a coastal spacious feel
- Parking for one vehicle in allocated carport
- Total of 8 units in the low maintenance complex
- Strata Fees - $2898 pa, includes insurances, common area, building and pool maintenance
- Council Rates - $2150.77 pa
Please call Caterina for more information or to arrange your inspection on 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.