3 Fifteenth Avenue, Stuarts PointFOR SALE $450,000 - $490,000
- Property ID: 61863450
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 706 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Ideally positioned within an easy 250m stroll to a sandy bank of the Macleay River, this property would make the perfect fishing weekend getaway. The separate dual occupancy makes this an inviting proposition for investors wishing to utilise as such whilst renting the other or benefit from a good return. Alternatively, this unique property may suit a home owner looking for extra income.
- Cosy two bedroom manufactured home
- Open living, compact kitchen with gas cooking
- Quaint covered decks front and back for outdoor enjoyment
- Double carport and access to rear dwelling
- The front cottage offers potential to add your own touch as it could do with a makeover and some TLC
- The rear unit offers spacious living areas and one generous size bedroom
- Like the cottage, the bathroom is combined with the laundry and the kitchen compact with gas cooking
- Both dwellings enjoy separate power, hot water and onsite waste management
- Potential total rent return approximately $550 - $600 per week
- A peaceful part of town with friendly neighbours an added bonus
* LAND SIZE: 706m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.