3 Nineteenth Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $410,000 November 18, 2020
- Property ID: 61853080
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 792.4 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SHORT EASY STROLL TO WATER
Positioned on the edge of town, this quaint beach house sits on a good size block approximately 150m to the river and within a kilometre for shops, school and beach access.
- Tidy hardiplank home with front and rear verandahs
- Open living comprises lounge dining with air conditioner and a neat kitchen with electric cooking
- 3 fair size bedrooms, the main with built-in robe
- Combined laundry bathroom with external access
- Easy care tiled floors underfoot
- Inviting deck for outdoor living set privately amongst leafy gardens
- Spacious shed ideal for storage and hobby room or workshop
- Off street parking available via a carport
- Added sense of space with back boundary adjoining a bushfire trail and Crown land
- Live in or rent out
- Approximately half way between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports under an hour's drive
* LAND SIZE: 792.4m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.