3 Warrell Close, Scotts HeadSold For $445,000 November 14, 2017
- Property ID: 61682180
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 612.4 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
PEACEFUL BEACHSIDE LIVING
Positioned in a peaceful neighbourhood of Scotts Head, this family home is approximately 650m easy stroll to the beach or bowls club. For lovers of water sports, Warrell Creek is also handy.
If you're after a spacious tidy residence near pristine waterways, see what this property offers.
- Beautifully maintained brick and tile beach house
- 4 bedrooms or 3 plus study, all feature built-ins
- Master bedroom includes a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Choice of comfortable living areas makes this an ideal home for growing families
- Well appointed central galley kitchen overseas a family room and dining area
- Relax or entertain friends on a beaut outdoor covered deck
- Parking is available via a double remote garage with internal access
- If storage is required, there's an under house lock up man cave
- Side access to a secure low maintenance yard may come in handy for a boat or trailer
- Save on power bills with a 3kw solar system in place
- Great area to bring up your family with surrounding nature wonderland, kids playground near the surf club, sporting field and school. Also perfect for active retirees after room for visiting family or friends.
* LAND SIZE : 612.4 m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.