309 Lower Buckra Bendinni Road, Buckra BendinniFOR SALE $1,350,000 - $1,450,000
- Property ID: 61891550
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 26.97ha (66.64 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 4
- Listing type: FOR SALE
If relaxing on the front verandah watching the wild deer frolic through the paddocks, hand feeding the local lorikeets off the deck, or just enjoying a cold beverage in the pool is the lifestyle you're chasing then this special property is for you!
The 66 acre farm consists of undulating pastures, fertile creek flats and frontage to Buckra Bendinni Creek.
A mudbrick and timbercrete residence sits in an elevated position and is separated into 2 'wings' connected by a breezeway and extensive timber decking. This layout could make for an ideal B & B or offers sufficient room for the extended family.
Situated a short 5km outside Bowraville along sealed road in a relaxed country location this property is a must to inspect!
* 26.97ha (over 66 acres) of undulating land - predominantly cleared with pockets of bush, fenced into 6 paddocks
* Frontage to Buckra Bendinni Creek along the rear boundary
* North facing residence with 3 bedrooms plus office and 2 bathrooms is separated into two wings by a breezeway:
* Living / dining with slow combustion heater and cathedral ceilings
* Large kitchen has dishwasher, gas cooktop / electric oven, abundant storage plus walk in pantry/laundry
* Bathroom and separate toilet
* Main bedroom plus adjoining office (possible fourth bedroom)
* Tiled, air conditioned living area with cathedral ceilings
* Second and third bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Modern bathroom
* Covered entertaining area and extensive timber decking with level access into the above ground magnapool (magnesium pool)
* 15 x 9m (approx.) shed has two high roller doors, plus two bay skillion
* 2 open bay machinery shed - currently used as a stable plus adjoining horse crush
* 3 x 22,500L concrete water tanks
* Approx. 20 established pecan trees and 100 recently established finger limes
* 6kw solar, wireless NBN, established gardens, paved firepit area
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.