31 Wesley Avenue, DonnellyvilleFOR SALE $1,600,000 - $1,750,000
- Property ID: 61905850
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 51.36ha (126.91 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Carport: 3
- Listing type: FOR SALE
CRACKER LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY
Your tree sea change awaits… with the opportunity to enjoy a lifestyle with benefits of an income, The Crest macadamia nut farm is situated roughly halfway between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie, approximately 15 minutes drive to pristine Scotts Head beaches and 8 minutes to Macksville.
Surrounded by other rural holdings on the edge of a quaint semi rural village, this stunning property will satisfy those who appreciate being "so close yet so far away", the peaceful private setting combined with manageable undulating country adds to the appeal.
Suitable for avid farmers or those wishing to embark on a fresh venture, see what this property offers.
- Impeccably managed and maintained, this quality macadamia farm offers all that is required and more, not only to operate independently but also self sufficiently
- Take pleasure as you enter this beautiful property, a welcoming sealed driveway lined with healthy flowering macadamia trees leads to an open space with forest backdrop
- Dwelling entitlement with indicative building envelope positioned to take in breathtaking views over the valley towards the hinterland and ranges beyond
- Approximately 13 hectares of the 51.36 hectares comprises an established orchard of about 3,900 macadamia trees
- Planted from 2001 to 2004, the maturing orchard consists of Australian high yielding varieties and with regular assistance of professional agronomy and pest management consultants, yields in excess of 50 tonnes are considered to be a reasonably conservative estimate within 5 years
- A generous 18m x 14m shed features high clearance, lean to, kitchenette and bathroom facilities
- The property includes all plant and equipment necessary for the processing and storage of nuts which is of high quality and suitable for the likely increase in nut volumes. Other optional machinery is listed for your consideration
- No need to worry about power bills as there's an off grid stand-alone 7.5kw solar system with back up 22Kva generator
- Generally, water isn't an issue as no irrigation is required, however there are 2 x 27,000 litre water tanks, dams which can be further improved and rights to pump from neighbouring dam for stock and domestic purposes
- Remaining land consists of approximately 4.5 hectares of various species of softwood cabinet timbers, roughly 4000 x 20year old trees plus some regeneration areas along creeks and borders
- The farm could comfortably be managed by one person or a couple
- Zoned RU1 Primary Production and RU2 Rural Landscape in Nambucca Valley Council
- Permitted with council consent, a myriad of possible uses include dual occupancies, secondary dwellings, tourist and visitor accommodation, plant nurseries and more
- A right of way benefits the land should you wish to create a track ultimately leading to Clayholes Rd for a shortcut to Scotts Head
- For more information or to arrange your inspection, please contact the agent
- Financials available subject to confidentiality agreement
* LAND SIZE : 51.36 Ha (Approx 127 acres)
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
Lyndal achieved a superb price for my property, she was genuine and straight down the line from my first interaction with her. The online presentation was second to none and she brought multiple offers to me. I would happily utilise again and recommend Lyndal and the entire team at Nambucca Valley Property.
Lyndal made it such an easy process to sell our house. This removed a lot of the stress that goes with selling and buying a home. Lyndal kept us up to date with the progress of the sale. It was an absolute pleasure working with Lyndal. We would highly recommend Lyndal and NV Property to sell your home.
David went beyond our expectations of a property that was not going to be easy to sell his communication and response to our enquiries at all times was excellent. We can highly recommend David and NV Property.