314 Irvines Road, TewingaSold For $886,000 Sep 20, 2021
- Property ID: 61879950
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 2ha (4.94 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
STUNNING RURAL VISTAS
This substantial home sits in an elevated position on 2ha (approx. 4.94 acres) with beautiful rural views to the north and west over the neighbouring farmland to the mountains beyond.
Wrap around verandahs, generous living spaces, large bedrooms and a great shed with guest accommodation make this property an ideal lifestyle choice.
* Gently undulating 2ha (4.94 acres) with established trees
* Single level brick and colorbond home with rural vistas from most rooms
* Huge lounge / dining area with reverse cycle air con
* Timber kitchen offers abundant cupboards, gas stove and electric oven.
* Hardwood floors and carpeted bedrooms
* Second living/family area
* 3 large bedrooms plus office
* Main bedroom offers ensuite and walk in robe
* Single garage with internal access
* Separate shed has guest accommodation area (living, bedroom, ensuite and kitchenette) as well as 2 x large garage spaces with high clearance, drive through to concrete pad and covered mower area.
* Large 90,000L concrete water tank PLUS town water!
* Bin collection, NBN connected, 3kw solar system
Centrally located to Macksville, Bowraville and Nambucca Heads.
For further information regarding this property please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY on (02) 6568 3096.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.