317 North Bank Road, YarranbellaSold For $1,100,000 November 13, 2020
- Property ID: 61852680
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 39.24ha (96.96 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
WONGABEL CATTLE PROPERTY
The owners of this impeccably maintained prime cattle property are seeking like-minded folk to continue the passion driven dream of achieving an idyllic self sufficient rural lifestyle.
Bordered by pristine Taylors Arm river, this 39.24 ha parcel was once a dairy farm and offers a characteristic mix of gently undulating slopes and river flats. Dotted with shade trees for their contented cattle, the majority of the land is arable, manageable and boasts some nature forest corridor along the south western tip by the river's edge. Enjoy picnics in your own backyard, with several water holes on offer, you can relax spending hours kayaking, fishing or swimming.
A charming weatherboard farmhouse of yesteryear is nestled amongst an array of pretty flowering gardens surrounded by established orchard and immaculate grazing paddocks adding to the serene country ambience.
Features include -
- Bright and airy sunroom with hardwood floors underfoot
- Classic country kitchen with timber island bench, a beaut 5 burner stainless steel gas stove and slow combustion wood heater
- Two of the three bedrooms feature traditional French doors allowing access to a shady verandah
- Combined laundry bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate lounge room with air conditioner and high ceilings
- Wraparound verandah for all year round outdoor living
- Save on power bills via a 15 panel solar system
Other improvements include -
- A quirky slab hut offers various rooms, bathroom and small covered deck overlooking lush river flats
- Old timber tool shed, original creamery outbuilding
- Massive farm shed ideal for storage of livestock feed, plant and equipment
- Ample water supply via 2 dams including a spring fed dam, river boundary plus 4 tanks
- Infrastructure in place for pumping water from river to header tank which gravity feeds water troughs and other tanks
- Cattle yards, crush, several fenced paddocks, wallaby boundary fencing
- Pasture improved with potential carrying capacity for approximately 60-80 head, comfortable for 25-30 breeders and 1 bull
- Grass varieties include kikuyu, rye, chicory, plantain, red and white clover, callide rhodes and new variety of panic grass
- A large chook run provides fresh free range eggs
- Enjoy delicious assortment of fruit and nut trees including a variety of sub tropical fruits, pecan, macadamia, citrus, stone fruit and berries scattered around a good patch of established vegie gardens
- Located approximately 25 minute drive from Macksville, access is via approximately 3kms unsealed road
- Zoning RU1 Primary Production in Nambucca Valley Council
- LAND SIZE: 39.24 HA (APPROX 97 ACRES)
Now is your opportunity to secure this delightful acreage and live the rural dream.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.