32 Marine Parade, Stuarts PointFOR SALE $389,000
- Property ID: 61826670
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 632.3 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
LOVE THE LOCATION
Positioned opposite the banks of the Macleay River Arm, this delightful property enjoys a serene leafy outlook complemented with filtered water views and is handy to shops, cafe and beach.
The lazy seaside village is about to undergo a revamp, with river foreshore improvements in progress, residents and visitors are sure to appreciate hours of R&R fishing, water skiing or swimming.
If you're looking to retire and need space for your family or friends to stopover, this is your opportunity to secure this beachside beauty.
* Beautifully maintained single level beach cottage plus studio
* Comfortable bright and airy lounge dining adjoin compact kitchen
* Polished timber flooring underfoot, high ceilings and 70's style awning windows complete the charming ambience
* Relax outdoors on a sunny front verandah
* Two good size bedrooms, reverse cycle air conditioner in main
* Original bathroom, laundry with second toilet
* Separate ensuite studio perfect for extended families or overnight stays
* Ample parking for vehicles and your boat via a carport and single drive through garage leading to an additional double garage
* Safe backyard for kids and pets to play
* Save on power bills with installed solar panels and solar hot water
* Approximately halfway between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie for airports and other facilities under an hour's drive
* LAND AREA: 632.3m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.