32 Priory Parade, VallaFOR SALE REDUCED TO $670,000
- Property ID: 61756180
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.01ha (2.5 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Large Home With Guest Accommodation
This substantial 5 bedroom home with self-contained 2 bedroom guest accommodation, shedding and abundance of garaging is set on 1ha of near level land at rural Valla.
* 1.012ha (2.5 acres) privately positioned back from the road
* 4 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built in robes plus an office (possible 5th bed)
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Large kitchen with pantry and dishwasher
* Dining area with slow combustion fire (ducted to the bedrooms)
* 2 separate living areas
* Self-contained guest accommodation offering 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and air conditioning
* 14m x 6m garage for 4 vehicles plus 3 phase power and extra toilet
* 13m x 6m games shed with sink / bar plus attached covered BBQ area
* 4 x 5000 gallon water tanks
* Orchid, chook pen plus a small dam
* Enviro cycle septic
* Fully insulated
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.