32 Station Street, Eungai RailSold For $240,000 November 24, 2017
- Property ID: 61676360
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1005 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
If the asking price appeals and you're looking for an investment or peaceful lifestyle in a semi rural setting, yet still close to amenities, see what this property offers.
- Concealed from the road, a touch of yesteryear remains in this charming cottage
- High ceilings, cypress flooring underfoot and feature stained glass window create a lovely ambience in the open plan living area
- 2 bedrooms plus an enclosed verandah ideal as a study or kids bedroom
- Neat kitchen with new gas stove and large walk in pantry
- Two-way bathroom via laundry and main bedroom
- Colourful foliage surrounding the shady wraparound verandah offers a perfect spot to relax and enjoy pretty views of Yarrahapinni Mountain
- Covered outdoor area is also handy for barbecues
- Good size yard, carport, vehicle access to the property is via the rear lane
- Easy stroll to the local general store
- Convenient to the highway for access to Macksville and beaches at Stuarts Point and Grassy Head approximately 15mins drive
- LAND SIZE: 1005 m2
Note: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.