32 Warrell Waters Drive, GummaSold For $770,000 August 10, 2020
- Property ID: 61837100
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.1ha (2.72 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 5
- Listing type: SOLD
SPACIOUS EXECUTIVE RESIDENCE
This ultra modern high set home sits on 11,000m2 of sunny north facing land, it is both private and quiet. The quality residence is a well designed single level layout, suitable for retirees or families and provides the perfect environment to escape and re-charge your batteries.
With the ocean being only 2kms away as the crow flies, you will enjoy cool sea breezes and the sounds of waves breaking at night.
- Constructed in 2016 by a highly regarded local builder Joe Coster
- 4 bedrooms (master with walk in robe and ensuite)
- Stunning kitchen with 40mm Caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and a vast walk in pantry
- Covered rear alfresco area with views to the mountains
- Spacious tiled, open plan kitchen/dining/lounge room with wood fireplace
- Specialty home office space off the living areas
- Media room
- Rumpus room/potential 5th bedroom
- Well thought out, single level layout
- Plenty of level land at the rear " ready for a pool or growing vegetables
- Double garage with internal access
- 12m x 9m shedding
- Town water plus 22,000L rain water tank
All blocks within Warrell Waters Estate enjoy exclusive access to a private reserve with picnic area and boat ramp.
Located within 8kms of sealed road from Macksville yet this setting feels like you are worlds away from it all...
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.