3386 Pacific Highway, Eungai RailSold For $675,000 September 30, 2019
- Property ID: 61802200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 37.19ha (91.9 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
CENTRAL TO EVERYTHING
Don't overlook this charming beauty if a rural lifestyle convenient to the coast and highway is on your wish list. Uncrowded beaches and waterways at nearby Stuarts Point and Grassy Head are favourite spots for swimming or fishing or enjoy bushwalking through the adjoining Way Way State Forest.
Exuding warm country character, this renovated 1920's cottage is nestled on approximately 92 acres and captures breathtaking views of Yarrahapinni Mountain.
Property features include:-
- Beautifully presented three bedroom mahogany weatherboard residence
- Central living flows to a covered deck for alfresco dining or relaxing, capture cooling summer breezes whilst mesmerised by magical ever changing colours over the mountain backdrop
- Gorgeous country kitchen with quality stainless steel gas cooker, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Adjacent dining room leads to a sunny verandah
- Spacious rumpus or family room with space for a bar
- Fully refurbished, natural light filled bathroom
- High ceilings, ornate timber work, cedar French doors and windows plus slow combustion fire combine to create a warming ambience
- Large shed, spring fed dam, semi permanent creek meanders through the property
- Approximately 60% of the land is arable and suitable for mixed farming, formerly pasture improved for grazing cattle and used for forestry and market gardens
- Research further potential uses, zoned RU2 Rural Landscape in Nambucca Shire
- Such a convenient location, approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour, about 50 minute drive for airports. For shopping, hospital etc. Macksville is about a 15 minute drive.
- Also handy to Eungai Rail general store for fuel, post office, rural supplies, Funkya at Unkya Market, primary and pre-schools at Eungai Creek plus Stuarts Point village, about 10 minute drive.
- Access via Yarra Lane, off Stuarts Point Road
- INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
* LAND AREA: 37.19 Ha
For more information or to arrange your inspection, contact Caterina Cooper on 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.