3423 Pacific Highway, Eungai CreekSold For $545,000 Jun 7, 2021
- Property ID: 61868890
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 11.14ha (27.53 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
ENTRY LEVEL ACREAGE
Here's your opportunity to secure affordable acreage in a handy location approximately 15 minutes drive to towns and beaches. Under an hours drive to Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour, this property is positioned roughly halfway making this an ideal option for commuters or truckies.
The majority of the land is arable allowing a myriad of possibilities as does the highway frontage if exposure matters.
- Approximately 11.14 hectares or 27.5 acres zoned RU1 Primary Production under Nambucca Valley Council
- Older style timber & fibro cottage
- Three bedrooms with built ins, main with walk in robe
- Lounge room with warmth of wood heating
- Hardwood timber flooring await a sand and polish
- Modern bathroom, 2nd shower & loo in outside laundry
- Shady veranda overlooks gently sloping acres
- Ample water via rainwater tanks, dams and creeks
- Outbuildings include garage with storage room plus carport and machinery shedding
- Boundary fencing, house yard
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.