3480 Pacific Highway, Eungai CreekSold For $425,000 January 22, 2018
- Property ID: 61692860
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 8.04ha (19.86 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Escaping the rat race is a dream for most, however here's your opportunity to secure an acreage with potential for a lifestyle of work and play.
Approximately 15 mins drive to Macksville or Grassy Head or Stuarts Point for surfing or fishing, this property is conveniently located by the highway and offers those after an affordable hobby farm and a chance to work from home, a perfect solution. For tradies and truckies, this may be worthy of your inspection too.
- Beautifully presented family home with approved use to operate home based child day care services
- 4 bedrooms or 3 plus rumpus or day care area
- Main bathroom, second toilet, good size laundry, ample storage
- Modern spacious kitchen with electric cooking
- Dining room flows out to covered outdoor barbecue entertaining area boasting breathtaking views of Yarrahapinni mountain
- Comfortable lounge room offers combustion wood fire
- Safe enclosed yard for kids or room for a pool, house orchard
- Great shedding and garaging, additional high clearance bay ideal for machinery or horse float
- Boundary fencing in good condition, cattle yards, ample water via dam, creek and tanks
* LAND SIZE : 8.037 Ha or 19.85 acres (approx.)
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.