35 Florence Wilmont Drive, Nambucca HeadsSold For $885,000 December 13, 2017
- Property ID: 61674660
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 0.8ha (1.98 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 8
- Listing type: SOLD
DUAL LIVING WITH RIVER VIEWS..!
This unique dual residence is perched in an elevated position overlooking the stunning Nambucca River.
Set well back from the road on 2 acres of park like grounds and resort style gardens where peace and privacy are assured. Located in the prestigious Kingsworth Estate where the bird life is abundant and the wallabies come to visit.
Consider the vast options with this unique property from the extended family, permanent rental or perhaps air-BNB opportunities..!
* 4 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms
* Ground floor master bedroom with his and hers walk in robes and spacious ensuite
* 2 separate living areas
* 2 pac kitchen with stainless steel appliances, induction and gas cooking
* Ducted air-conditioning and security intercom
* Wood fireplace
* Spacious screened indoor/outdoor room, perfect for entertaining
* Covered BBQ area with built in BBQ
* In ground salt water, fiberglass swimming pool
* Double lock up garage
* The two dwellings are connected through a spacious light filled causeway
* Approximately 182m2, including alfresco
* 1 very generous size bedroom and 1 bathroom
(originally designed as 2 bedrooms and could easily be converted back to the original plans)
* Spacious open plan kitchen/dining and lounge
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Large laundry
* Double lock up garage
* Colorbond shedding approx. 18.5m x 9m with power and water
* Plenty of room for caravans, boats and all the boys toys
* Fruit trees, tropical feel grounds and gardens
* Gently sloping easy to manage block
* Town water, bore and water tank
Located just 4kms to Nambucca Heads beaches and 6kms to Macksville with Coffs Harbour airport and excellent shopping just half an hour away.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096.
Note: Boundary lines and floor plans are indicative only.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.