356 Browns Crossing Road, Eungai CreekFOR SALE $749,000
- Property ID: 61831250
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 46.41ha (114.68 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Listing type: FOR SALE
MIXED FARMING OPPORTUNITY
Adjoining Way Way State Forest, this elevated property offers level to undulating country, picturesque vista to the ranges and a weatherboard cottage adding to the character setting. Pretty dams, various timber and portion of flats which meet Warrell Creek boundary complete the serene rural charm.
Suitable for mixed farming, other features include:-
- 3 bedrooms, main with ensuite
- Soak in a luxury bath in the stylish bathroom
- Study, sleepout or sewing room, take your pick
- Comfortable central open living flows to kitchen boasting stunning valley views
- Save on power bills via 5kw 16 panel solar system
- Sufficient water supply via tanks totalling approximately 40,000 litres
- Good reception for TV, mobile and internet
- Separate double garage plus workshop
- Quakers barn currently used as a gallery also includes a mezzanine level
- Approximately 50% of the land is arable
- New fencing has also been installed to the main areas
- Two paddocks with dams ready for grazing cattle
- Cattle yards with head crush
- Beautiful hidden valley accessible to State Forest, a horse lovers delight
- Horse paddock adjoins stables and holding area with water
- Other water supply via a stream fed pond and creek frontage
- Approximately 10 elevated frost free acres
- Expand existing crops of bananas, avocados, pecans
- Current logging permit
- Zoned RU1 Primary Production and RU2 Rural Landscape in Nambucca Shire
- Explore a myriad of possibilities under the zoning
- LAND AREA: 46.41 Ha (approximately 115 acres)
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.