36 Mckay Street, MacksvilleFOR SALE $790,000 PLUS GST
- Property ID: 61549540
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 5
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 0.82ha (2.03 acres) (approx)
- Building size: 2603.00 Metres²
- Car Spaces: 10
- Listing type: FOR SALE
PRICE REDUCED $90,000!
Set on 8200sqm with 2270sqm of factory floor area, including 2 spray booths, plus 333sqm of offices over 2 levels.
Previously used for bus manufacturing, the property features wide street frontage with great vehicular access, excellent exposure, large yard and extensive off street parking facilities.
- 2 x spray booths with extensive ventilation system
- 500kg overhead crane
- 16 high clearance roller doors
- Ample staff amenities including male and female toilets, showers, lunch rooms and kitchenettes
- Separate shed of 136.5sqm
- Substantial car parking provision
- Level, fully fenced yard with excellent vehicular access - 4 driveways plus rear lane access
- Zoned IN2 - Light Industrial (Nambucca Shire Council LEP 2010.)
- Available with vacant possession
Situated midway between Sydney and Brisbane and within close proximity of the current and new Pacific Highway upgrade, the site offers excellent access north and south.
Please note: All sizes are approximate only
For further lease details or to arrange an inspection, contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY on (02) 6568 3096.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.