360 Wilson Road, Congarinni NorthSold For $825,000 Sep 2, 2021
- Property ID: 61879640
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: ACREAGE
- Land size: 3.22ha (7.96 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
ACRES CLOSE TO TOWN..!
The work is all done here in this elevated, spacious brick and colorbond residence, ready for its new owner to fall in love..!
Situated just 5kms to Macksville on 8 acres with fully fenced paddocks to keep your animals safe or plenty of space to live a self sufficient lifestyle and grow your own fruit and veg.
- 8 attractive acres (3.2 HA)
- Three bedroom residence with cypress floors throughout (potential to create a 4th bedroom)
- Sparkling galley style kitchen with walk in pantry
- Two very spacious living areas featuring reverse A/C & fans
- Main bathroom has separate loo, plus there is an extra loo off laundry
- Verandahs front and back with very pleasant rural outlook
- 100,000 Ltr concrete water tank under shed floor
- 2 x dams
- High clearance 12m x 9m steel shed with power and water
- Beautiful established gardens with a range of fruit trees
- Large 20 panel grid connect solar system
- Zoned R5 - large lot residential
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.