37 Hodge Street, MacksvilleSold For $420,000 September 21, 2020
- Property ID: 61849050
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 600 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
A LOT OF HOUSE FOR THE MONEY
Are you looking for a spacious home with ability to house a multi generation or growing family just minutes to town? Then don't miss the chance to secure this low maintenance property.
Virtually concealed from the road, this two level double brick beauty appears deceptive, features include the following.
- Downstairs provides an ideal area for mum in law or teens retreat with separate external access offering a living space, bedroom, kitchenette with sink and adjoining bathroom
- Upstairs can be accessed via internal stairs or backyard ramp and boasts extra large living areas
- Combined kitchen dining room flows to an inviting covered deck, enjoy a morning cuppa in the sunshine or barbecues with friends and family
- Tidy kitchen offers electric cooking, dishwasher and good storage
- An oversized formal lounge dining with reverse cycle air con
- Three generous bedrooms with built in robes, the main includes a walk in robe through to an ensuite bathroom, there's also access to a sunny balcony
- Stylish main bathroom with bath and floor to ceiling tiles
- Double remote garage with workshop space and loads of storage
- Neat safe backyard for kids and pets to play
- Within 1km to the Country Club, approx 2kms to the CBD for shopping, schools etc.
* LAND SIZE: 600m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.