37 Ocean Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $510,000 Apr 14, 2022
- Property ID: 61894920
- Property type: LAND
- Land size: 1353 Metres²
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
COASTAL LAND BANK
Zoned RU5 Village in Kempsey Shire, this zoning generally allows a mix of residential, retail, community facilities and services or other suitable land uses associated with a rural village.
The zone encourages any development be compatible with the existing character of the village and any non-residential uses to have minimal impact on surrounding development.
This coastal site presents a versatile opportunity for builders and developers to secure a large corner block in the heart of town, conveniently opposite the bowls club.
- Site area - 1353 square metres (approx)
- Level site offers easy building
- Maximum height limit 8.5 metres
- Minimum lot size 500 square metres *
- Power and town water
- Potential development options include tourist and visitor accommodation, villas, townhouses, subdivision, childcare and more, subject to council approval
- Ideal land bank until council complete planned sewerage scheme
- Approximately 450m to shops and school
- Approximately 600m to river for access to footbridge, from here enjoy a relaxing 700m (approx) stroll along the bridge and through sand dunes for a vast stretch of uncrowded beach
- Apart from beach walks and water sports, nearby Yarriabini National Park offers pristine areas of nature's wonderland, enjoy bush walks, bird watching or picnics amongst the pines rainforest, a lifestyle most dream about
*Note - According to council's timeframe, connection of properties to the sewerage scheme is scheduled to begin in 2023.
* Refer to Kempsey Shire Council for current progress on the project " click on the link:
For more information, please contact Caterina on 0417 750 773.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.