38 Kerr Drive, MacksvilleSold For $485,000 July 24, 2018
- Property ID: 61741330
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.74ha (4.3 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SMALL ACRES CLOSE TO TOWN
A highly sought after and rarely found commodity! This 4.3 acre property is only 3.5km from Macksville CBD and offers a 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, inground pool, garaging and shedding. Grow some veggies, plant some fruit trees, have a cow, pig or sheep and create a productive little hobby farm.
* Clad and colorbond construction
* 6 bedrooms all with ceiling fans, master with large built in robe
* 2 bathrooms
* Kitchen with electric stove and pantry
* Air conditioned living area
* Front timber deck and rear covered patio
* Inground pool
* 9m x 6m (approx.) colorbond shed with 2 roller doors and storage bay
* Lined 6m x 3m (approx.) shed offering a lounge/bedroom area, toilet, sink and air con - this could be the perfect teenager retreat or perhaps art or music studio
* Separate shipping container with lean to for additional storage
* Fenced 1.74Ha (4.3 acres) approx. 75% cleared
* Steel stock yards and loading ramp
* Town water connected, brand new septic system
* Sealed road access
Live the semi-rural lifestyle only 3.5km to Macksville with supermarket, cafes, schools, golf and bowls club, hospital and medical services, 15 minutes to local beaches and approx. 35 minute drive to the Coffs Harbour airport.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.