3a Sea Breeze Place, Scotts HeadSold For $1,200,000 Feb 13, 2024
- Property ID: 61921410
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 384.3 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Enviably positioned within the elite dress circle precinct of Way Way, on the edge of Scotts Head, this contemporary beach house offers a layout over three levels suitable for multi-generational families, retirees or investors in search of a weekend surf retreat.
Cleverley design built, construction features comprise a combination of elements ensuring a sound structure emphasising energy efficiency and sustainability, not to mention the sensational views from the mountains to the sea, effortlessly achieved from the rooftop terrace.
Imagine waking to sounds of rolling waves, it's time to live the dream and enjoy a coastal lifestyle, keep the doctor away and breathe in healthy clean air whilst taking daily strolls to the beach, cafes or shops all within a kilometre.
As new, this luxury master built home offers the following features -
- Street entry to the property leads to the first floor (as noted in the floor plan) planned for living on the level
- This floor comprises a sunlit open plan living space flowing onto an alfresco dining area, capture an ocean view from here or even a sun and moon rise
- Well- appointed kitchen with Caesar benches, walk in pantry and electric cooking
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Study nook and storage
- Generous off-street parking and double remote garage with extra height for the 4WD and handy second WC plus laundry
- Internal stairs lead to the top floor (third floor) suitable for family and guests
- This level offers bright and airy living opening on to a deck perfect for entertaining
- External access to a rooftop terrace via a chic spiral staircase, the idyllic retreat to enjoy a refreshment whilst soaking in stunning sunset skies from the hinterland to the coastline
- Two bedrooms with built in robes nearby a spacious bathroom
- For teens or guests, there's another floor situated at ground level, this offers separate access and is roomy enough as a games room with bathroom facilities, teens retreat or perhaps an Airbnb?
- Apart from opulent finishes throughout, other features of this impressive home include easy care hybrid flooring, louvre windows for effective air flow ventilation, fully insulated walls and roof promoting energy efficiency, use of stainless-steel brackets and screws on the aluminium Colourbond roof to withstand natural conditions, just to name a few…
- Approximately 10mins to Macksville for high school, hospital or 45mins to Coffs Harbour for airport and other amenities
* LAND SIZE - 384.3 sqm
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT, Please call Caterina 0417 750 773 for more information or to arrange your inspection. Thank you.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
Lyndal achieved a superb price for my property, she was genuine and straight down the line from my first interaction with her. The online presentation was second to none and she brought multiple offers to me. I would happily utilise again and recommend Lyndal and the entire team at Nambucca Valley Property.
Lyndal made it such an easy process to sell our house. This removed a lot of the stress that goes with selling and buying a home. Lyndal kept us up to date with the progress of the sale. It was an absolute pleasure working with Lyndal. We would highly recommend Lyndal and NV Property to sell your home.
David went beyond our expectations of a property that was not going to be easy to sell his communication and response to our enquiries at all times was excellent. We can highly recommend David and NV Property.