42 Fishermans Trail, Fishermans ReachSold For $535,000 March 12, 2018
- Property ID: 61676300
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 954.8 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
WELL WITHIN YOUR REACH! DON'T MISS OUT
Positioned within a lazy riverside fishing village, this waterfront reserve property offers you an opportunity to secure a dream lifestyle in paradise.
As the crow flies, South West Rocks is within a few kms from this well kept secret, Stuarts Point is approximately 4kms away for shops and footbridge for beach access.
For those searching for a waterfront home with good bones on a large block, see what this property offers.
- Solid 4 bedroom, 2 bath family sized brick and tile residence
- Main living is on the level comprising 3 oversized bedrooms, bathroom and bright and airy lounge dining with separate kitchen and a sunroom or rumpus room is located at the rear
- Enjoy serene water views from inside and out, the large covered patio is a favourite place to sit back and relax whilst watching boats cruise by and the odd dolphin
- An additional bedsit area is on the ground floor and could suit teens or guests
- Off street parking plus separate single garaging
- The backyard is a good size for kids to play and there's room for your boat
- LAND SIZE: 954.8m2
Call us for more information or to arrange your viewing today, the vendor is motivated to SELL !
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.