42 Lloyd Street, MacksvilleSold For $525,000 Jul 7, 2021
- Property ID: 61869400
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 506.1 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
This neat single level home is just a few years old and is the ideal retirement option, first home or investment opportunity.
* Single level brick and colorbond home
* 3 bedrooms with built in robes plus office (possible fourth bedroom)
* 2 bathrooms
* Tiled open plan living / dining
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtop
* Covered alfresco at the side
* Low maintenance yard with colorbond fencing on 3 sides
* Currently leased at $460 pw on a continuing lease.
* Option to purchase with existing tenant or vacant possession
* St Patrick's primary school over the back fence, approx. 2.5km to golf and bowls club and approx. 4km to Macksville CBD
For further information regarding this property please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY on (02) 6568 3096.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.