44 Main Street, Eungai CreekSold For $323,000 March 12, 2018
- Property ID: 61661850
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 645 Metres²
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
THE GOOD LIFE
Find the serenity amongst this friendly semi-rural village and convenience to highway for access to towns and beaches approximately 15mins drive.
If you're searching for a simple self-sufficient lifestyle on a manageable block, see what this property offers.
- Low maintenance, two storey solar passive home set on gently north sloping grounds
- Downstairs layout comprises kitchen dining, bedroom with built-in and funky bathroom with artistic mosaic tiling
- Upstairs offers a bedroom, lounge, study corner and sitting nook plus access to a covered deck boasting striking views of Yarrahapinni Mountain
- Extensively landscaped offering an array of established plants and gardens providing a feast of delightful fruits, herbs and vegetables all year round
- Paved pathways and private outdoor living areas surrounded by an assortment of palms, natives and other various shrubs come together beautifully with rockery edge finish
- Save on power bills with use of 1.5kw solar system, full insulation and solar hot water
- Off street parking, rear lane, garden shed and outdoor bathroom come in handy
- Walk to general store and school, home to Funkya Unkya markets and the popular Eungai Buffalo farm is just a few kms up the road for a unique dining experience
* LAND SIZE: 645m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.