456 Fishermans Reach Road, Fishermans ReachFOR SALE $625,000 - $675,000
- Property ID: 61858090
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1300 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
AN ENVIABLE LIFESTYLE
An opportunity to secure over quarter acre of waterfront paradise is right here, positioned by the banks of the Macleay river, you can enjoy the benefits of waterfront living as well as convenience of navigating to sea.
Skip hop and a jump over the road to a sandy river bank for fishing, swimming or relaxing with a good book might be just what the doctor ordered, see what this property offers.
- Delightful family home offering three bedrooms, the main with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Living areas comprise a separate lounge room and family dining area adjacent a roomy kitchen
- High ceilings, ample linen storage, wide hallway
- Well sized combined laundry bathroom
- Covered verandahs front and back offer spacious outdoor living, entertain friends and family with a beaut barbecue kitchen set up or chill whilst absorbing serene river views and cooling breezes, evenings bringing further enjoyment as the moon rises over the water
- Big yard backs onto rural land with plenty of room for outdoor toys, gardens and kids to play
- Shedding provides parking, workshop space and sleepout, further parking available via a double carport
- For boat enthusiasts, a registered private mooring is in place and a boat ramp is also handy
- Cruise up the river for lunch at South West Rocks only minutes away
- Approximately 4kms to Stuarts Point village for shops, school, tavern, bowls club, cafes, access to beach
* LAND SIZE - 1300m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.